If you've ever had any questions regarding certifications in the Facility Management profession, this is for you! Whether you're signed up for our fall courses or not, come talk with other professionals about the benefits of a certification - a place where you can get all of your concerns and questions answered in a live discussion!
Mr. Morgan is a dynamic, accomplished corporate asset and service delivery operations professional with over 30 years of progressive, tangible and thought leadership accomplishments with substantial relationships within the corporate and commercial real estate industry. With his depth and breadth of experience he provides innovative and new approaches in achieving service level improvements across multiple platforms.
Why pursue the FMP credential?
- The FMP can help you gain a competitive advantage and improve your job performance through education and recognition.
- Build practical skills you can apply to your job immediately, resulting in cost-savings and added value to your organization.
- Earn professional credibility and recognition from current and potential employers, clients, work teams and peers.
- Earn LEED Maintenance CE credits: LEED Professionals can earn 60 general continuing education hours upon completion of the full FMP program or 15 hours per individual course.
- Earn IFMA-issued CEUs. Learn more.
Why should employers support the FMP?
- Establish a common foundation of knowledge and vocabulary throughout your team.
- Ensure the competency and professionalism of your employees.
- Contribute to your organization's competitive advantage.
- Improve staff retention and loyalty with a proven commitment to employee growth and career advancement.
- Inspire your staff to strive for excellence.